12 November 2009

Things I have learned since I turn 39... Continued

...Never believe that it can't happen to you, because it WILL!

...Riding mowers ALWAYS win, against a big toe.

...Little brother's grow up and make wonderful decisions about their life and wife for that matter... We are so glad that Mallory is part of the family now.

...Your babies have grown in to Lovely Young Women and are doing a great job of it... even with you as their mother... I make mistakes!!!

...You need to admit that you are not perfect even when you think you are... "I am not Perfect" there I said it now don't tell anyone.

...Saying 4 or more good things about your spouse or any loved ones, before you say something bad or complain about something is the best way to go.

...Remembering why you married your spouse goes a long way in healing a broken relationship.

...When you are so depressed that you don't want to spend time with those you love you need help and sometimes that help comes from a doctor.

...I have also learned that I need to learn to dance in the rain and not wait for it to pass.

... Date nights don't always have to be planned for, and anytime you get to spend with you Eternal Companion is always great, because we never know when one of us might be called home.

...And someone told me that if we "could see our husband's in his Eternal Glory we would bow down to them in awe"... I add to that, that I believe the same it true for them about us.

Been there, Done that and I'm still learning that life is Wonderful.

No comments: