19 June 2010

Mother Bear on the war path.

OK!!! I will be the 1st to admit that my big E is not the easiest person to get along with, but I can't believe some of the "friends" that she just spent the last 4 days with. I also don't like to interfere with things like this but I can't stand having my child come home from just about every Church meeting telling me someone has threatened her or that someone said something mean.

Today I wanted to tell her next time, Bunch back or dish it out like they did. But I have tried to tell my Children to "do unto others as you would have them do to you" Now this daughter of mine tries to twist that and say well that's what they wanted and today I would've had to agree. If she had bunched back I would have said "YOU GO GIRL" I hope you gave the diva a Black eye.

Been there, done that, but had great friends that excepted me for who I was.
Thanks J & S. you know who you are.

Also waiting to see what the eye looks like in the morning. I can't believe she got hit in it with a fist. I need to teach her how to keep her self protected.

1 comment:

rich and steph said...

I cannot believe someone would do that! I don't ever remember fights or people punching at girls camp. We always had fun and fun at activities. Love ya! S