19 April 2009

Evelyn Is...

I have been pestered by a friend whom shall remain nameless (I hope you know who you are Steph) to get back to blogging so here I go.

Today I realized that my youngest Evelyn, "Lil e" as we call her sometimes needed to have an original piece of writing for a Young Authors celebration she was invited to this coming Wednesday. What she 1st wrote did not pass the "mother test". So I decided to help her work on one. We decided to take her name and write a poem with it. This is what she came up with, I only helped her to figure out some of the descriptive words.

Evelyn is...

Energetic, she enjoys riding her bike.
Variety, she has a lot of different stories to tell.
Excited, She is always ready for summer family vacations to the outer Banks.
Loving, she is always willing to snuggle and hug.
Young, she is only 8 years old.
NICE!!!!!

1 comment:

rich and steph said...

Finally something new:) Very nice poem and I like how she took the letters in her name and made a description of herself. Very cool:) Now I will just have to nag you to blog more than once a month:O