20 July 2009

Vacation or Bust

We are getting ready to leave to visit my Dad in OBX, NC. We leave Friday and will be having the time of our lives. Yesterday was my Birthday this is my last year to count after this year I might just not celebrate any more. I had a great day, I got to sleep and read (my 2 Favs) and then my hubby made a Wonderful Dinner of Homemade Mashed Dirty Potatoes and Roast Beef, I made the gravy, then we had Homemade IceCream and Cake, I ate way to much, but I was so good. I actually got my present earlier in the week, we went to the Harry Potter 6 movie, It was great as a movie, I still like the books better. The whole Family went with me which about broke the bank but was worth it.

Today the girls and I are doing the laundry and paking for our Family Vacation, they can't wait either. So if I'm not on here for a while that is why. I hope to get lots of pix between catching fish and playing in the surf and when I get back I will start to post them. See you on the flip side.

2 comments:

rich and steph said...

Yay for vacation! Hope that your girls pack more than just 2 changes of clothes and more underwear:) And have fun fishing!!

Mary said...

I love the OBX!!!!! Going there with my family too at the end of August. :) Have fun!!!