06 March 2011

Dad exploded

It has been a while since I posted anything real on here. This week has been very interesting. Friday March 25 at about 5pm my Father's Trailer exploded, caused by a gas leak. He was at the center of the explosion when it happened, but Luckily he basically walked out. He was able to get to his front porch where a Neighbor/Hero was trying to get the porch door open they worked together and got dad out and away from the fire. He lives only 1 block from the VFD actually I could probably hit the building with a baseball if I tried. So they where on the scene right away and the EMS took him to OBX Hospital, he has 2nd and 3rd degree burns on his hands, face and abdomen, But no lung damage or blindness. The Fire destroyed his home and almost nothing survived. The only things that didn't burn in some way where his Scriptures, and his Temple clothing. He is staying at his Baby brothers beach rental until he decides what he is going to do.

This is the second time in 2 years that Heavenly Father has saved my Dad's life. I'm very great full for His hands in my life. My girls believe that the ghost that lived with Granddaddy are the ones that saved him. All I know is that he has some very wonderful guardian angels.

If you want to Help please just say a Prayer to Heavenly Father and ask him to Bless my dad to heal quickly, then call up your Dad or your Mother or someone in your Family that you have not spoken too lately and tell them how much you love them because you never know when Heavenly Father will call them home.

Never Been there or done that and don't want a repeat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law (divorced from my brother) had a similar experience. When one of her siblings died in an auto accident, the only places on the body not damaged was beneath the temple garment. I'm a believer!

I had to sign in again as a follower because my previous link doesn't work (I had to re-do Blogger awhile back when I got a glitch in it I couldn't fix!)

Jen's health has gotten to a point where we take life one day at a time, and sometimes, especially now that church is at nine, we don't make it. But we try!

You have a lovely, lovely blog! Jen, as you may guess, loves all the GREEN.

I came over here when I saw you had signed in to my blog as a follower.

E Lee Barker said...

Hey mom I was wondering where the ghosts went I did not believe they saved him.