17 October 2009

Prettiest flower girl ever


RothwellPhotography.com
Evelyn was the prettiest flower girl I have ever seen. I know I'm biased but that's my motherly way right! Evelyn (8yrs old) was wonderful in her part of the ceremony. She was angelic and poised. It's hard for an 8 year old to stand still for 30 minutes, but she did a great job. Just as in my other post about Elisabeth I wondered when did Evelyn get so mature? She too is growing too fast, I guess I need to cut back on the "Miracle Grow", I wish I could. I need to cherish the next 10+ years. Before I know it my girls will be a mom just like me, and they will be wondering where the time has gone to.

3 comments:

dubby said...

tee hee -- soon they will be teenagers.

Mary said...

Pictures please! :)

Mom of Esquared said...

Mary I will post picture when I get some, and if I can get them uploaded, I have dial-up still so it takes some time.