16 September 2009

If I Had a Million Dollars

I was just going through some prompts I gave to my Activity Day Girls with their journals and found this one.

If I had a Million dollars I think I would probably try to give it all away, I'm not sure that my life would be any better if I had the money. The saying "money is the root of all evil" is so true. But if I decided to keep it, here is what I would do with the money.

1st I would buy a bigger house- this little place is just too small for my growing girls, the new one would have at least 2 bathrooms and a bedroom for both of my wonderful girls.
2nd I would buy a new car for both my hubby and me and maybe even one for the girls to use when they learn to drive.
3rd I would put some into savings for the girl's education.
Then with what ever was left over I would travel the world, I have seen some of it but not enough of it.

This is what I would do if I ever had a Million dollars, I know that will never happen but I can dream right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had a million dollars, I would hide it from Obama. I don't trust him. Then I would keep it to help my friends get through the next few years. I am really, really worried.

Mom of The Fields Fam Five said...

If I had a million dollars girlfriend....I would make those dreams of yours come true! You are an awesome lady! I am so grateful that we are still connected after all of these years. Life hasn't always been easy and somehow we always recover and keep going....thanks for sharing your experiences....Lots of hugs!

Mom of Esquared said...

I forgot to add that I would give a donation to many Health related organizations, i.e. CFIDS, Spinal injures, Asthma research, and others.

Jill if you had a millions dollars I would not allow you to give me a single penny of it, Because your family deserves it much more than I do.

Mom of The Fields Fam Five said...

FYI: We all have different struggles in life. Just because mine are medically huge with Madilyn, it does not minimize your struggles in any way. Your situation is just a big to me as mine is to you. I would make those dreams come true and wouldn't even think twice about it. There would be no arguing......Love ya!