16 September 2009

Things I have learned in the 2 months since I turn 39

-If you are on vacation enjoy it, once you get home all heck may break lose.
-If you have a lead foot you will get caught, and if you are a CDL holder it's hard to get out of but not impossible.
-When it rains it makes the road slick, watch out!
-Don't assume that the DMV and the State Police are able to communicate with each other.
-Don't take your car for granted, especially if you only have 1.
-If a child pukes on your bus one day and tells you the next day he is still sick, he will puke on your bus again.
-When the bank says you don't have any money believe them.
-Watch out for mad fathers that think you have lost their child.
-Car bought "as is" should be left where the are.
-When you think you have some money saved you don't, especially if you have children.
-Free education is not free.

I will continue to add to this over the remaining year, because I know the Sh*t has not finished hitting the fan.

3 comments:

rich and steph said...

Hopefully it has!

Mom of The Fields Fam Five said...

Welcome to Life! I have an official degree in the hard stuff. Sorry you get a chance of experiencing it. But, this too shall pass. It may not be when you want it too, but it will pass. Hold on tight....blessings are around the corner. Keep believing!

Mom of Esquared said...

Thanks Jill, maybe since I am experiencing the hard knocks now they will less up on your end. You are such a great friend I'm so glad that you came into my life.