18 September 2009

My Collection

I have many collections from 100+ Teddy Bears, to Music, to Red English Phone boxes, I also like to collect thoughts and poems. So I thought today I would share some of my collection.

"Today I'll concentrate on the things I like most about myself and forget about what I don't like."

"Today I'll forget about what I want to become happier and will think about what I can do to help others become happier."

"Time is not measured by the years you live but by the deeds you do and the joy you give." Helen Steiner Rice.

"Memory is the power to gather roses in the winter."

"A Friend is a Present you give yourself." Robert Louise Stevenson

"Don't put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after tomorrow." Mark Twain

"God's promises are Beautiful."

"Memories are treasures that time cannot destroy."

"Some People come into our lives and quickly go.
Some stay for a while and leave footprints in our hearts
and we are never ever the same."

"Today I'll be glad I'm different from the world and I'll realize that People will respect me if I live up to my beliefs."

"That which we persist in doing becomes easier.
Not that the nature of the thing has changed but...
That our ability to do has increased."

"In the Temple there are no hands of time...
only hands for Eternity." K J Williams 1995

This is only a small portion of the collection, I have a little book that I have used since I was a teenager to collect them in and it is the best thing I ever did as a teen, because now when I get discouraged or down all I have to do is grab this book and read it has always lifted me up.

I hope that I have lifted some one today by letting them see some of my collection, I will post more later from it as I feel the need.