16 July 2010

40 things about me (if I can remember enough)

OK I really don't want to admit it but my birthday is coming up soon, too soon for my taste. Nobody will believe me when I tell them that I'm celebrating the 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday just say yeah right! But it's true I am. Now lets see if I can do the list.
1- love chocolate.
2- have over 100 teddy bears.
3- I'm can be a citizen of the Queen if I wish, but I don't wish for that.
4- I was not born in America, as if you couldn't tell by #3.
5- I'm very shy.
6- I have a temper to rival any redheads.
7- I want to travel, to Ireland, Alaska, and Australia then if I have time I want to go to Antarctica.
8- I have a very deep love from my Heavenly Father.
9- Family means the world to me, so glad that mine is an Eternal one.
10- I have worked for a bank.
11- I have worked for a retail home improvement company.
12- I also have worked in a book binding company, we printed and bound the Harry Potter books.
13- My Favorite job is working in the schools especially being a school bus driver.
14- I read all the time, for some reason I can't stop it.
15- I'm OCD at work but not at home.
16- I can play the violin
17- I can play the harmonica
18- I also think that I can play the mandolin, but mine is broken :o(
19- I love listening to music, infact right now I'm listening to music while I write.
20- 1/2 way there
21- I love playing video games, blame my granny she played them and got me hooked.
22- When I was in High school I hated computers and swore that I would never have one in my home.
23- I'm a mother of 2 beautiful daughters that have names start with E so we call them E-squared.
24- I love naps any time of day.
25- Was my favorite year.
26- I was born on a Sunday
27- Red English phone booths mean something to me, I collect them.
28- I love to laugh and see others laugh, even if it means they are laughing at me.
29- I love animals but because I have a child allergic to them I can't have any.
30- Only 10 more now I think I can do this.
31- Did I say I LOVE Chocolate.
32- I wake up some mornings thinking I'm back in high school.
33- Sometimes I wish I was back in high school, I would love to have the carefree life again.
34- I love my girls, I wanted to collect children but I only got a pair but they will do I don't think I have enough love for more.
35- Ok only 5 more, I got this.
36- I'm a Child of God, and so are you.
37- I love living in the mountains but wouldn't mind if we moved to the beach for a while.
38- Being a mom is the best thing that ever happened to me.
39- Did I say I LOVE LOVE Chocolate, the darker the better.
40- OK I got nothing else, I guess this is it.

Been there, Done that, and still enjoying the journey.

5 comments:

rich and steph said...

Your temper outrival my redheaded temper?? Well, maybe:) Love your list and I will share my 5 kids with ya. There is plenty of love in you for more:0

Mom of The Fields Fam Five said...

I love your list! You are one awesome lady! Love ya bunches and 40 just means that you are FABULOUS!

Qwertz said...

You worked on binding Harry Potter books??? I envy you! xD It was the first thing that caught my eye on your blog page.

Caoimh ☺ said...

Whoa, you legend of a woman! Harry Potter? Jealous much? HELL YEAH. Ireland is great,btw. I'm Irish.

Penny Auction Script said...

Nice Things!
I really enjoyed to read your post by which I known about you. It is really good read for me.
I can't understand this sentence in which you said that: You celebrating the 11th anniversary of your 29th birthday, what the means of it.

ThanksPenny Auction