21 May 2009

Lucky Rodent

This morning "Big E's" hamster got out of it's cage and decided to go play behind the Washer and Dryer (W&D). When I go to get him, when in the process of removing the broom it's storage place next the the W&D I knock a Hot Coco mug off the rack and I tried to Catch it when it also hit a stoneware bread pan that I had, it knocked a big chip in the pan and sliced a big Chunk of my finger. The mug was saved, I gotta have my hot coco. and by the time I got my finger bandaged up and back to together, the little varmint that started the whole thing was sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor looking for someone to put him back in his cage. He's lucky that he is old and on his last leg or he might have been flushed away.

Been There, Done that, and don't like Cuts and Blood.

4 comments:

rich and steph said...

Love your new look and that little rodent is lucky - stinker!

Mom of Esquared said...

Steph thanks, the Layout is call magical, It was Harry Potter inspired, I have really enjoyed working with it. Yes Bobo was lucky, until about 3 months ago there was mouse poison back there but it has been cleaned up.

rich and steph said...

I figured it was HP but I love it. Very cool and magical.

Old Man With a radio transmitter in his car said...

Get a cat. Whenever our hamsters got out, we'd go bring the cat, and within a couple of minutes, by watching the cat's ears, we would have a hamster back in captivity. Instant rodent-locating beacons.