06 May 2009

Rain, Rain Go away, come again... In a Century!!!!

OK I really like the rain most of the time but right now I'm tired of walking to and from work in it. We did get a little bit of sun today but I was so afraid of it for the 1st hour because I wasn't sure what it was. Then once I found out that it was sunshine and I liked it it went away.

My shoes are so wet that they are starting to grow flowers or something on them. My socks are like being at the beach in the winter time, wet and cold. My toes are so wrinkly that I'm not sure they will ever dry out, not to mention the horrible case of AF I have now.

But tonight take the cake. I thought if you do something nice for the Missionaries you where suppose to receive blessings. Well last night my Hubby the Ward Mission Leader, got a call from our Elders they needed a ride home from Charlottesville (about 1 hr from us) not a problem he was off from work and he would be back in plenty of time for our Last ASL class. I needed I ride into town earlier but not a problem I have Great neighbors that where more than happy to help me so off to town I go leave the girls here waiting for dad to come home pick them up then pick me and and off to class we go. What we didn't expect was a Wreck on the Mountain, hubby and the Elders got about 1/2 way home and where turned around by the state police and told go back the other way and take the LOOONG way around. well to make a long story short, we got home at 7:30 tonight, NO Class I have to wait over an hour for him to pick me up, and I walked over a mile in the rain to get some shopping done that was planned to be done after class.

Guess my blessing is that I have such great neighbors they took my kids over to their place and fed them. Thank you Heavenly Father for the rain but I thin that 7days is more than enough, Remember your promise with the rainbow.

Also if my hubby's car was fixed I wouldn't have to worry about all of this.

Been There, Done That, and my toes are still not dry.

2 comments:

rich and steph said...

Hope they dry out soon!!!

Mom of The Fields Fam Five said...

Girl, it sounds like you are having the same rain experiences that we are. I am grateful for the rain but sometimes I need the sun. That is why I don't live in Forks, Washington! I need sunlight. Good luck with drying out your shoes! Keep smilin'!