13 November 2008

Christmas Music to My Ears

I know it’s early but I had to get my Christmas Music out and start listening to it… I don’t usually do this until at least the week of Thanksgiving… there has been years when I have it out in September or sometimes I don’t put it away and listen to it year round… you see my collection of songs is getting to the point now that I can’t listen to all of them in during the Christmas season… I just checked and I have about 140 on my Computer alone, that’s not counting the ones that I have on a slave drive that I haven’t pulled up yet. .. I also have a little over 50 CD’s and about 40 cassette tapes… Yes I said cassette tapes… I have gotten rid of all my LP’s though… I hope to add some more to my collection this year, I just found out the Enya has a new CD out for Christmas… I also would like to get my cassette tapes on CD either manually or replace them if I can. … I would like to ask any one reading this please leave me a message with your Favorite Christmas song or Album… or if you don’t like Christmas music tell me why… I would leave a list here but then you would never get to finish ready this blog… a short list would be : Anything MoTab… Mannheim Steamroller… Trans-Siberian Orchestra… Any Celtic instruments playing Christmas music… I could go on but you get the idea… now tell me yours.

1 comment:

rich and steph said...

Kenny G and my dad leading the Bell Choir in Washington, DC temple:)