22 January 2009

Activity Days to active!!!



Wednesday was our first Activity days of the New Year, We did a little getting to know you activity. But first I had share some things about myself. I shared that I love to read (Harry Potter being my favorite) I even told them a big secret that I have even tired some of the magic spells (the only one I can do is the Alohomora, the unlocking spell and for some reason it only works on my car, go firgure). I also told them that I like Teddy Bears (I have over 100) and many other things but the one thing I forgot to tell them was that I have a daughter that has a hard head. I guess it was good that I didn't because I found out later that one of the other girls in the class actually has a harder one. She and Elisabeth had a run-in literally in the hall way and this is what Elisabeth got from it. I guess we where lucky that her tooth didn't go all the way though the lip, also a good thing I don't faint at the sight of blood either. the Next morning I asked her if she wanted to go to school she looked and me and said "Do I look like I WANT to go to school, seriously mom, I don't think so!!!" I let her stay home, she looked a lot better that afternoon. we thought that she might have a hairline facture of her cheek bone but I think it was just bruised really badly, we are now a week out from it and she says id doesn't even hurt any more. I guess next time we have Activity Days I should teach one on First Aid.

Been there, Done that, and forgot about it by the time I was married.

4 comments:

rich and steph said...

She is just too cute in that picture. Dang-not supposed to get hurt doing activity days! What is up with that HP girl:)

rich and steph said...

Just saw the HP countdown-very cool!! Even though I have not read the books I have seen all the movies and I am anxiously awaiting this one (but dang it, where is Edward?!)

Mom of The Fields Fam Five said...

I didn't have any idea activity days could be so rough. Well, I do remember our tag team wrestling days at Girls Camp. Is your daughter practicing for her upcoming years in YW"s?

Mom of Esquared said...

Jill I think she is getting ready for YW, she is ready but mom isn't. I can't believe I have 9 months until then, and if experience shows it will go by to fast.

Steph I am a very committed HP fan not that I don't like Edward but HP is my 1st love. I'll have to tell my story about that sometime to you.