13 January 2009

Need SNOW!!!!!! Part 2

I saw my first snow fall of the 2008-2009 winter sometime in October, I was taking a field trip group to Skyline Drive. Since then I have seen many, many flurries. And even one heck of a snow squall, that covered everything in 5 minutes, but then was gone after that. One day last week it snowed the whole hour that I was driving the bus to pick up kids for school, I thought for sure that the weather man was wrong that day and I would be called to take the kids home early, but NOPE! We have had many times that the weatherman has said that we where going to get snow but when I wake up in the morning... NOTHING!!!! It is now the 13th of January, and not any snow in site. It's can't be as cold as it is without snow, it's not fair, the temp this morning 22* and tomorrow is suppose to have highs in the single digits but NO snow. I have very little hope of having a decent snow this winter season here in the Shenandoah Valley. I guess it's time to move to Alaska or Iceland. I WANT SNOW AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!

2 comments:

rich and steph said...

Watch our world-Kasandra needs SNOW:)

Mom of The Fields Fam Five said...

If I could send it to you I would. But, we don't get snow here in Atlanta but once in a blue moon. My kids miss it. We did miss one day of school last year because of ice but we don't have snow days! But, I will put in a request for you to get some snow!