20 February 2009

"I Daily Diary"

I was sitting here going though my blog and copying things to my Diary program and I thought My friends might like to know about this Program so here it is.

http://www.splinterware.com/products/idailydiary.htm
iDailyDiary provides a simple interface that immediately gets you started taking daily notes, creating a journal, putting your thoughts into writing and much more.

The iDailyDiary editor is "richtext" with the ability to insert graphics, URL's, Hypertext links and links to other diary pages. iDailyDiary is fully searchable so you can always track down those important dates and reminders.

Follow that link or copy and paste it which ever works. It's Free!!!

This is a handy little program that is called "I Daily Diary", I use to to keep my journal, I have a password on it and it can be set up to keep many different diaries too. When ever I blog something that I want to keep to pass on to my children, grandchildren, etc. I just cut and paste it in to this journal.

Since my friend Stephanie got me into Blogging I have really been using it a lot. I really enjoy blogging and never thought of it as journaling until one day I remembered that there are many different ways to keep your history. I am not the type to write everyday about what happened but I love to tell stories to my friend about what I did or what my children did that make me happy or even sometimes make me cry. I also keep the talks that I give at church in this program and if I want to look them up all I have to do is search on the topic. You don't have to know the date that something Happened just put in a search word or two and it will give you all the entries that it is listed in. I have enjoyed rereading things that I have done over the past several years since I started this program but I realized since have been blogging I have more stories in my journal now. Thank Steph for getting me in the blogging world, you have helped me to keep my family history now, which was something I have always wanted to do but couldn't make my self do it. Now I just have to find the time to write all the stories that are stuck in my head, waiting to get out.

1 comment:

rich and steph said...

Aww, thank you:) I am going to have to try out that program. I love blogging!!