23 June 2009

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day, a day to honor our fathers her on earth. I love my dad and know that he loves me and has tried his best through the years to show me right from wrong. I remember him being at everything I did, even my violin concerts when i was a beginner and sounded like I was pulling on a cats tail. I remember how much I missed him when he spent 1 year away from us because of work (Stationed in Korea- No Family Allowed) My father was always there to give me or my family members a blessing when we needed them. I remember he slways gave us one before the start of a new school year. My father daily told me that he loved me, but what i remember are the ways that he showed it. I never saw him be put out when asked to give a blessing, or if he had to cancel something because I had a concert. My father was there for me when i needed him.

I now have another father in my life, he is my husband and the father of my 2 girls, he loves them just as my dad loves me, iIcan see it in the things he does daily.

Happy Father's Day to all.

No comments: