29 June 2009

The Quest

I'm going on a quest, a quest for Truth and Knowledge. I would like your help in this quest, to stay on the task and not stray from my journey. Just as the quest for the "Holy Grail" was not finished is a short time, neither will mine. I started this quest many years ago but the adversary got in my path and stopped my journey. I will continue from where I left off, luckily I have kept a notebook with the notes from from the beginning of this quest so that I will be able to continue on. You may want to know what kind of quest you have been asked to help me with. I am undertaking a journey into the Book of Mormon.

I will start my new quest with some thoughts from the earlier journey. Then my hope is to write about once a week about how my journey is going. So let the journey begin!!!!!!


I have not read the Book of Mormon completely for many, many years. I will be posting thoughts and questions for the sections I read and ponder. Please feel free to comment on my questions.

No comments: