18 June 2009

On My Fridge

I know I haven't posted in a while, and I don't have a lot of time now either. So I thought I would quickly post a few quotes that have accumulated on my refrigerator. Everything below is on some type of magnet that is hanging on my frig. If you have anything interesting or enlightening please share.

Love is an act of
endless forgiveness, a
tender look which
becomes a habit.


I
Cook

Therefore I Don't
Do Dishes


Volunteers
Hands that Serve
Hearts that Care


Recipe for a happy Successful Home.
  • Respect
  • No-quarreling -- No Bickering
  • Misunderstandings talked sensibly
  • Maintenance of spiritual contacts
  • Family prayers
  • Constant attention to Church Dutes
  • unselfish service
  • Love of God & others
Stir gently-- "then love will abound and your joy will be increased.-- The most important of the Lord's work you will ever do will be within the wall of your own homes" President Harold B. Lee


"Successful Motherhood
today spans the years
and the eternities."
President Harold B. Lee


"Train up a child
in the way he should
go: and when he is
old, he will not
depart from it"
Proverbs 22:6



That which we persist in doing
becomes easier for us to do...
not that the nature of the
thing is changed, but that our
power to do is increased.
Ralph Waldo Emerson



FROGS

Two frogs fell in a deep bowl
One was an optimistic soul.
But the other took the gloomy view.
"We shall drown", and he cried adieu.

So with a last despairing cry,
He flung up his legs and said goodbye.
The other frog quoted with a merry grin,
"I can't get out, but I won't give in!"

I'll just swim around till my strength is spent.
Then will I die, the more content.
Bravely he swam till it would seem,
His struggles began to churn the cream.

On top of the butter at last he stopped,
and out of the bowl he gaily hopped.
what is the moral? tis easily found--
If you can't hop out, keep swimming around.




All Good Words to live by,
Been There, Done That, and Still trying.