06 December 2008

My Wonderful Husband

I have by far the most Wonderful Husband in the world. He is thoughtful, bringing me gifts of my favorite cookies or candy. But the most wonderful thing he does is the cleaning, vacuuming and cleaning the kitchen up for me just about every weekend or his on his day off. This is no small feat either for him, he doesn't just clean the areas that you see but he always picks up all the furniture to vacuum (sometimes I don't like this because he doesn't always put it back the why I had it) he also removes everything off the counters to clean and scrubs the kitchen well. I will not describe how he cleans the bathroom, just that he does a wonderful job there. He is always thinking of me and how he can help.

Well this morning I decided to surprise him, he didn't get to clean on his day off this week so I decided that I would clean for him today while he was out donating plasma, and running errands. when he called me about an hour and a half later I realized that I would not get finished in time, but I thought why not let him go somewhere he always wants to go, but we never have the time or gas. Well he asked and I said sure. I have now finished and am very proud of myself. the only things I didn't get done was 3 loads of laundry but that is a never ending battle with our small machine. The kids even helped with the vacuuming and making our bed. Now we just have to wait for him to get home and see what he thinks....

Well it took him a few minutes to see what we had done, but over all he was surprised. It wasn't what he was expecting. I'm not sure he knew how to act for the rest of the day, so he decided to that a nap.

3 comments:

rich and steph said...

You go girl:) What a wonderful treat for your hubby and gas is finally going down in price. I just know he appreciates you and all the hard work you do for your family. You rock girlfriend!!

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! What a wonderful thing to do! When I grow up, I want to be just like you!

Lots of Love!

Mom of Esquared said...

No Jill you are my idol!