23 December 2008

Not Baking As Much This Christmas

Ok here's the List

~Oatmeal cookies- Done but may make one more batch, they are my hubby's favorite.
~Sugar cookies- Done, but Burned to black 2 doz. may have to make another batch, probably not.
~Sausage Cheese Balls- Done 146 beautiful little balls, Ready for Christmas Breakfast.
~Williamsburg Ginger Cakes- Done, But I love these may have to make more after Christmas for New Year's party.
~Reindeer Poop- Done, sounds gross but taste great.
~Pizzelle- Still have to make, but waiting until the kids are in bed, easier.
~Chocolate Covered Pretzels- Not done and not sure if I they will get done.

As for the no doing as much baking, this is only about 1/2 of my usual list.

My Kitchen is clean, my back hurts and I'm still not done. I also have presents to wrap and have to go to Wally World for last minute shopping. Why do I always put everything off until I run out of time?

Been There, Done That, and Still Procrastinating.

2 comments:

rich and steph said...

I did none this year and am benefitting from all the neighbors. Went on a baking strike. I will work all year on getting the spirit back for next year!

Mom of Esquared said...

It's not the easiest for me as my kitchen is so small so we use the dining room to do most of the mixing. I should have taken pictures but it was only me here with the girls so I couldn't do that too.